Sunday, August 23

Cars...

There was talk today at church about a car show and Allison was determined that she wanted to go. So after lunch Ed brought her over. Apparently she had a great time. She kept commenting on which cars were the fastest, and coolest. "This one's the fastest, right Dad?" Ed said she was so excited that she just kept going from car to car. Here's a few photos of my girl and the cars...



And here's one of Katie...She had to sit in the Mustang of her dreams when we stopped by the Ford dealership one day...

This is our last week off before school. I wonder if Katie is getting nervous about starting high school and being with all those big high school kids. She never lets on. She could be shaking in her size seven shoes and no one would ever know. I admire that about her. Becky isn't nervous at all. She's thrilled with the teacher she got and a bunch of her friends are in her class, so I think she's actually looking forward to it. Allison seems a bit nervous. She keeps saying things like, "When school starts I won't see you all day Mom." or "I will miss you when I'm at school during the day." It makes me sad for her but I know she'll have a blast in first grade! Her teachers are wonderful. I remember that Katie and Becky both thought they had arrived when they got to first grade! They were BIG kids now! I hope Allison has that same feeling. Probably will once she gets a look at those itty bitty kindergartners!