Monday, March 9

Monday Ramblings

I'm curious about the shredded tissue phenomenon that sometimes happens in the clothes dryer. Actually, I'm more curious about why sometimes the tissues DON'T shred but instead cling to EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. OF. CLOTHING. in the dryer! Have you noticed this at your house or is it just me? Sometimes when a tissue is left in a pants pocket I open the dryer to find what looks like a tissue EXPLODED in there. Other times there are whole sheets of tissue clinging to the clothes. The sheer volume of tissue sheets would indicated that tissues actually multiply when exposed to high heat! I know you all don't really care about the laundry woes but...
The guinea pig is still sweet and cute. We all still like her. She seems to be used to us now and gets a little excited when she sees Ed especially. Ed brings her treats like cucumbers and carrots. She goes CRAZY for cucumbers! You see, Ed may not want us all to thinks he likes animals but he really does. He can't help it that he's so sweet...
Allison is the star of the week at school. That just means that we (Ed and I) can go visit her classroom and maybe do something special with them. I'm going in tomorrow to read them a story called I Met A Moose In Maine One Day. If you have children you have to get this book. The pictures are wonderful, the story is rhymey (is that a word?), and it talks about different places in Maine. Very cute. Then we will make moose puppets from a pattern I found and brown lunch bags. I think it'll be fun. Ed will visit her class on Thursday and bring cupcakes. Allison will like having her dad in her class!
Yesterday was spring. Today is winter again. I'm glad we got to enjoy some warm weather. I'm not glad that it snowed today. Soon it will be warm all the time. I can't wait.
I watched some of the movie Australia today. I didn't get to finish it yet but so far it's AWESOME. Check it out if you can.
Gotta go.