Tuesday, March 17

It's Back...

This lovely porta potty is sitting in my neighbor's yard. On and off for the past three years a porta potty has graced the front lawn of the neighbor's house. It is a source of contention for me. I DESPISE the toilet. Mainly because it is right there, by the sidewalk, in plain view as I look out my windows or while we are outside in the yard. AARRRGGHHH! Three years, people. THREE YEARS!!


On a happy note: My sweet baby girl is now 6 years old!! Let me tell you what! She was some excited to be turning six! On the morning of her birthday she came into my room and said, "Mommy! I'm six years old now!" in her little munchkin voice! It was like she didn't think I knew it was her birthday. Silly, sweet girl! Then as we were getting ready to go to school, she climbed into her car seat and proclaimed, "My head reaches the headrest now!! I'm bigger!!" So cute. She was like that all day. She could run faster, read better, etc. All because she'd turned six years old! Ed and I brought cupcakes to her class and Ed read a story and talked about his work - more star of the week stuff. The kids LOVED having Ed there. They had lots of really good questions for him. And Allison was so proud of her daddy - you could tell. It was a super fun day! The celebrating continued this weekend with a birthday party with her friends. Good times.
Happy Birthday, Little Miss!