Friday, January 23

Shack Talk

Please notice the link I added over there ---->> for The Shack. Not often do I come across a book that I feel quite so strongly about. But this one is just too amazing not to mention it AGAIN. Honestly, this book changed how I think about some things - in a very good way. It was difficult to get through because parts of it are sad, but plugging through those difficult passages was SO worth it. I will read this book again - and maybe again! because each time I know I will gain some insight into things I didn't understand before. Really, read it.

Other than my endorsement for The Shack I don't really have too much to report today. It is finally above freezing for the first time in at least 2 weeks! Snow is actually melting and we can even see some of the black driveway! WaHoo!

Did you watch LOST Wednesday night? Are you hooked already? I'm already counting down the days until next week! Goodness but those writers are crafty! The way things are interwoven and relationships mix together and time dimensions keep changing - so cool. American Idol is pretty boring at this stage - at least I think so. We've tuned in a couple of times but for me it doesn't get interesting until Hollywood week. And I have to mention The Biggest Loser - fantastic as always! That's pretty much what we watch.

Time to meet the bus! Happy Weekend!