Wednesday, January 28

Just Babbling On...

It's snowing - AGAIN. It's beautiful, light, fluffy snow. I love how it sits on the branches of the hemlock tree in our backyard. I don't love how it covers the driveway and the road, and then the snow plow comes by and dumps snow boulders in the driveway and, and, and.... Okay. I think I've said before that I don't mind shoveling - I really don't. It's a good excuse to get outside and burn some calories and once you get moving it doesn't even feel cold out! At least it isn't freezing out like it has been. I think we'll be in the mid-twenties today. (How warped is it that I don't think mid-twenties is that cold!!!)

I went to the dentist yesterday - a new dentist. While I didn't enjoy it, I will say that it wasn't too bad. The hygenist was awesome and the dentist is a black lab owner so how could I go wrong. I even made appointments for the girls to go there. Their current dentist is nice enough but it feels a little bit like an assembly line when we go there. There are at least five chairs lined up one after the other and the dentist literally goes from chair to chair to examine teeth. It hasn't really bothered me until I went to this place and had such a positive experience. And they told me that I can keep my wisdom teeth if I want because they aren't creating any problems for me -- gotta love that!

My parents are coming down for a visit this weekend. We are looking forward to seeing them! Thankfully, the weather is looking good for travel! Allison asked me if her Uncle Robby and Sara were coming too - she LOVES Sara! She was sad when I told her they aren't coming! She loves Uncle Robby too, of course, but Sara is so sweet with her and she plays with her and she's young and pretty - you know how it is.

Ed is reading The Shack now. See the link over there somewhere --->. I'll let you know what he thinks of it. I don't think he'll be disappointed - it's just awesome!

Time to start the day! Happy Wednesday!