Monday, November 10

Our Weekend in Pictures

We were in Barrington, R.I....

Allison lost her other front tooth shortly before bed Friday night. She and my mom were being crazy and it came out. I LOVE her gappy, granny grin!!

Little Miss insisted on sleeping with the sleep mask she found in the goody bag provided by the hotel. I was surprised she actually fell asleep with it on!


Saturday night we went to the Providence Place Mall. This picture of the escalators may give you some idea of how large it is! It's also carpeted throughout which I found kind of interesting.

Now don't go thinking I've lost my mind! I had to take a picture of the restroom hand dryer. It was the coolest, most efficient hand dryer I've ever had the pleasure of using! And...it was a DYSON!!

Sunday we went to the beautiful Narragansett Bay where the shore was literally covered in shells.

I loved hearing the Sea Gulls cry and feeling the brisk sea breeze. Katie didn't seem to mind it either!

Becky found a perfect oyster shell - top and bottom. She brought it to school today to show her class.

And the reason we went to Barrington was for the soccer tournament. Our girls won the championship and brought home the Douglas Cup. They weren't scored on the whole tournament! And Katie scored the game winning, only goal of game four!! A great way to end a great weekend!