Tuesday, November 11

My Favorite Blogs - Part 3

Today you have to visit c jane enjoy it. This blog is written by Courtney - a new mom who lives in Utah with her husband, new baby, and is currently the guardian of three of her sister's children. Her blog is truly inspirational. Her faith is strong. Her love and devotion to her family is unmatched. There is so much I could say...I want you to know the circumstances that have led to her taking care of her sister's children...I want you to know how precious her family is to her...I want you to know all about the journey she's been on...but there is no possible way I could do her story justice. You have to visit her blog yourself to see just what I mean. Her blog continues to remind me of what is truly important - Check it out!

I also have to share these pictures with you. When Allison was teething her front teeth came in after the others. She looked like she had little fangs and her smile just cracked us up!!! Now that she has lost those two front teeth her smile is similar to the way it was - way back then!

Allison at 7 months with her goofy grin!


Allison at 5 years old with another goofy grin!

Since there's no school today the girls and I are lounging a bit. Becky and Allison are upstairs playing school and Katie has retreated to her room to read. They are still recuperating from the late nights we had in Rhode Island.


Happy Veteran's Day!