Wednesday, May 21

Dyson

Heather asked if I like my Dyson vacuum. I LOVE my Dyson!! Click on the link and you can see the model we got. We actually got it at a close out price at Sears! If you hurry you may be able to get the same deal. Anyway, I love the pivoting head. It's so easy to maneuver around furniture and it self adjusts to the height of your carpet. No more bending down to fuss with levers or knobs trying to guess which setting is best for your carpet. And then I just push a button to turn off the beater bar when I want to switch to floors. EASY! The best part is probably the stretchy cord for the attachments. If you have pets you know that pet hair accumulates under baseboards, in corners, and other hard to reach places. With the stretchy attachment thing getting into those hard to reach places is easy! No time spent on assembling hoses and gizmos, just flip the lid at the top of the handle and pull out the wand. Simple! I admit I've preferred bag vacuums to bagless simply because the emptying of the bagless containers always sends my allergies into fits. Not the case with this push button beauty. Simply hold the container over the trash can and push the release button. The bottom of the container opens and the gunk falls into the trash can. There's very little gunk dust to worry about. So there. Dyson gets two thumbs up from me!!