Wednesday, April 2

Just Blabbing

Silly me, I didn't even realize that my last post marked my 200th post!! I can't believe I've come up with things to blab about 200 times!! Such a big milestone for us blogger types.

I only have a few minutes to blab this morning. I don't have anything specific to blab about. Things are pretty ho-hum around here lately. We did have quite the thunderstorm last night! It was around 8:30 pm when I started noticing lightning but it was too far away to even here the thunder. As it moved closer the rumbling became louder and louder. Then the rain came down in torrents, the wind howled flinging hail against the windows, and lightning flashed lighting up the dark sky. I decided I'd better head upstairs for when my little dumplings woke, wailing for their mother. Katie was already glued to my side. As soon as I got upstairs little miss started calling. I brought her into bed with me and Katie and we snuggled as the storm continued to rage outside. I got up to check on Becky a couple of times and she stayed sound asleep! It all lasted about 45 minutes. Allison was more than happy to go back to bed and return to dreamland. Yesterday's high temperature was 64 degrees - today's high temp. is supposed to be 34 degrees - Ah! - Springtime in New England.