Monday, March 10

Update on Weird...

The very nice officer I spoke with this morning called me to let me know what he'd found out. The first time he called me he asked if I knew an Adam Brown - I don't. Apparently that's the guy's name who took the picture. The officer said he tried to call Adam Brown but wasn't able to reach him. He said he'd keep trying. (Normally I would leave this guy's name out of my post but...I don't think he deserves that respect.)
A little while later the officer called me again to say he'd spoken to Adam Brown. The guy claims he'd just been into Target and bought his new camera. He claims he was taking pictures of the stone wall beyond my van and I miss understood what he was doing. The officer asked me if that was true and I said, "Uh, no." The stone wall would've been to my left, behind his truck. He most definitely was NOT taking a picture of the wall. The officer then told me that he "exaggerated" a bit when he spoke to mr. weirdo and told him I was thinking of filing a restraining order against him. Hmm...good idea, I thought. Anyway, mr. weirdo seemed apologetic enough and it seems like the very nice police officer got the point across that he could get in LOTS of trouble. I asked if mr. weirdo had been in trouble before and the officer told me he had but just for disturbing the peace stuff. He assured me he would've told me if it was something more. I'm still disturbed by the whole thing but I think I feel a tiny bit better. Hopefully that's the end of that! I still say it was all just too weird.

I'm going to try to post those pictures of Allie's party again. Check out the post below to see if it works!

Good Day.