Friday, March 7

Summer Here We Come

We have finally secured the cabin we rented last summer on Frye Island! PHEW! We've been waiting for a month to hear if it's available the week we want to go and tonight we were told we can have it! YAY! It truly was the perfect spot with it's private, sandy beach, dock, and swim float! I can't wait to go back!


Here's a picture of the Snowman Thermometer I painted at the pottery studio. It came out pretty good! The thermometer is about 10 degrees off but I don't care...


And here's a couple of pictures of some sledding we did at a local park. The hill was so fast!

No Shop Talk today - my brain needs a break... Time to go get some little girls ready for bed. Ed is upstairs with them right now and all I can hear is Allison's giggles! He always winds them right up! That's okay, at least I got a break from getting them ready.

Happy Weekend!