Friday, December 14

Pictures and Stuff

Yesterday's winter storm is being labeled an 'appetizer' to the snow storm on the way for this weekend. We ended up with somewhere between 8 and 10 inches yesterday and AT LEAST 8 more coming Saturday night into Sunday. I love snow storms. Unfortunately, this weekend's storm is making our weekend party plans undoable. We're going to reschedule our cookie party. And I am supposed to go to a ladies Christmas party Sunday evening which I'm sure will also be cancelled but hopefully rescheduled. I guess that's the only real draw back to snow storms - they really are hazardous to travel in. I think we will be having a white Christmas! I don't remember the last time we had such a snowy December! YAY!
So here's a picture of the girls on the porch during the snow yesterday. I love how the snowflakes show up as big white spots on the picture.

And below is our little light up snowman. He kept getting buried. I think the pretty Christmas lights on our bushes will be buried in snow very soon!

I'm including a link to the Snuggle-Kins Panda that Becky is wanting from Santa. There are so many stuffed animals out there that they all kind of blur together! These are supposed to be life like little critters who coo and need to be fed. They're very cute! And obviously LOTS of people think so too since I'm not able to find them anywhere!

Here's a video clip from Becky's last b-ball game. I don't know if you'll be able to spot which one is her. I believe she's mostly on the right side of the screen and she's wearing an orange shirt and dark pants. Basketball is not an easy sport to videotape!!
One more thing. You know how I've labored over the right dress to wear tonight? How I spent lots of time shopping and getting prepared for this party? Well, my dear husband is out at the mall as we speak getting himself a new shirt and tie. The party is later tonight and he just now decided to shop. Is this a guy thing you think? I thought he was all set which is why I never even asked him about it. Go figure...

10 shopping days til Christmas! :)