Wednesday, December 12

Christmas Stress

I really thought I was doing pretty good this year with my shopping. I was finding what I was looking for. Still have a time to finish up last minute stuff. Well that feeling has come to a complete stop! Becky has asked Santa for a Snuggle Kins. I went to local stores looking for it today but didn't find it. No problem. I figured I'd just order it online. Apparently this little interactive stuffed animal is a pretty popular gift item this year and it is SOLD OUT everywhere on line. Everywhere except Amazon.com who's only charging 4 TIMES the retail price for it! The kicker is that I had one purchased the night Ed and I went out shopping but I wasn't sure Becky really wanted it so I returned it. I need to find out how badly the child is hoping for this thing. Santa never let me down and I don't think he's ever let one of my children down. I don't want this to be the first time!!

I definitely decided on the red dress for the party. I found some very cute black satin peep toe pumps with a little sparkly thingy on them. I'm going to try to do my hair up. Yes, up. It's long enough now, I think. It may be a bit tricky but I'm going to give it a shot. There will be pictures this weekend. Promise.

Today is our 15th wedding anniversary. Wow. 15 years is a long time. I feel so blessed to have married such a wonderful man. So here's a list of reasons why I'm glad Ed is my husband in no particular order.

10. He puts up with me

9. He supports me in whatever I need his support in

8. He's always been glad that I have stayed home with our children -even when the budget was tight!

7. He's a fantastic father!

6. He doesn't sit in front of the TV and watch sports all weekend even though he probably would like to.

5. He likes to shop almost as much as I do.

4. He has a wonderful family that I'm so thankful and blessed to be a part of.

3. He has this goofy little grin he does when he's trying to get away with something.

2. He's generous.

1. He loves me and tells me so, often.