Sunday, December 16

Our Weekend in Pictures

I promised pictures of the party attire so here you go. I did not do my hair up. I knew it wouldn't stay so I opted for the curling iron instead. You can't really see too well in this picture. One of the girls took the picture of us.

Last night we drove into Albany to do some shopping and check out the Capitol City Holiday Lights. In Washington Park all of these light displays are set up and you drive through. It's all very festive. The snow really added to that Christmasy feel! Here are some of the displays...



Remember, we're in the middle of a major snow storm. So what does Ed decide to do? Head to Home Depot of course! He was going to get a spark plug for the snow blower which, incidentally isn't working any more. The new spark plug didn't work. So we'll just add the snow blower to the list of malfunctioning and not working household items! Anyway, Ed got stuck in the driveway. Our neighbor rescued him.

Then, I looked out the window when I heard the snow plow go by and saw him get stuck. Snow plows NEVER get stuck so it really was interesting. He tried to get himself unstuck but had no success so two of his snow plow buddies came to rescue him!


Now the girls and Ed are playing in the fluffy, blowing snow. We built a snow fort on Friday which is coming in handy today! It is definitely blocking some of the wind! I hope this weather improves drastically before tomorrow - we just CAN'T have another Monday snow day!

One more thing. We had MAJOR computer troubles yesterday! Long story short, we got some virus. Fortunately we caught it in time. Good grief, we don't need to add a computer to our growing list of broken down items!

P.S. It appears that Rebecca isn't wanting the Snuggle-Kins anymore. I'm not sure what changed her mind. We were at Toys R Us last night and she saw the poster for them. I pointed it out and she was totally uninterested. I said, "I thought you wanted one of those for Christmas." She shrugged her shoulders and said, "No, not really." So to all of you who were keeping your eyes peeled for a Snuggle-Kins, I thank you. But it doesn't look like Santa needs to bring one to our house after all.