Monday, December 24

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve! I wanted to try to post this picture of Allison and Rebecca with Santa. I had to scan it on our new 4 in 1 scanner, printer, copier, fax thingy. I still need to figure it out a bit but this picture came out all right!

Anyway, we are laying low today. I've been doing some packing for our trip to Maine. Packing always involves LOTS of laundry so that's primarily what's keeping me busy today. The girls already opened their Christmas Eve jammies. This year we threw in a family gift with the pj's. We got tickets to go see High School Musical: The Ice Tour. YAY! Everyone is looking forward to going. The show is in January. Should be a super fun time!

We will go to the Christmas Eve service at church tonight. Then home to scrub the kiddos clean, stuff them in their jammies, and then send them off to dreamland! I'm sure they'll be up early. I remember hardly being able to sleep Christmas Eve because of the excitement! My brother and I would get up WICKED early - it was still dark outside! My parents never seemed to mind. I think they were excited too. Of course, everything was ripped opened and being played with before the sun came up. And my parents were napping on the couch by mid morning! But Robby and I always had the best Christmases!

Merry Christmas!