Saturday, December 29

After Christmas

Phew! We're home. We got home late last night and we all slept in until almost 9:00 a.m.!! We were up late while we were at my in laws playing with our new Wii. That thing is addicting and WAY fun!

We never made it to the beach but we did get to spend time with Michelle, Chris, and Hayley. We went bowling! So fun! The girls got to see Rachel and Alicia which was a big deal for them. And I even fit in a shopping trip to the mall with my mom! We took Katie and my niece Michayla with us. We had a super good time!

We've decided we need one of the roof things to put luggage in. I'm still not sure how we fit everything in our van! We went up with a VERY full load and came home with an even fuller load! And just to test the true capacity of our MINI-van we stopped at ToysRUs on the way through Portland and the girls got MORE stuff with gift cards they got! Somehow everything fit!

My wonderful husband took down the Christmas tree today and put all the decorations away! I'm always more than ready to have my house back to normal as soon as Christmas is over but I dread the whole task! Ed just dives in and gets it done! The kiddos still have some things to put away but most of that stuff is pretty much taken care of too. YAY!

Ed is watching the Patriots/Giants game as we speak. Giants are down by three points with ten minutes left in the game. I'm not a football fan and Ed isn't a Patriots or Giants fan but the game is a biggie I guess so it's interesting to watch. Not interesting enough to keep me up any longer though. I'm off to bed! I'll see if I can get some pictures from Christmas on here real soon.

'Night.