Friday, November 16

The True Christmas

I wanted to tell you about a very cool interactive Nativity I bought for us to use this Christmas. It's called What God wants for Christmas. I'm not even sure how to describe it. Please check out the link where you'll find a detailed description of the Nativity. I always feel like we haven't done enough around the Christmas season to really put the emphasis on Jesus' birth. What God wants for Christmas seems like the perfect way to put some real focus on the true Christmas story!

Speaking of Christmas...I am actually doing pretty good with my shopping list! I have LOTS to do still but I have some ideas and just need to get the shopping done! Our nieces and nephews are getting older, and as you know, the older they get, the harder they can be to shop for!! Or, the things they want are SO EXPENSIVE!

Anyway, check out the link!