Tuesday, May 8

This and That

Every weekday I get an e-mail from Girlfriends in God. It's an online bible devotional. I love it! It always has something relevant to our lives as mothers and women. Today's was especially good. It was about how to pray for our children. I've been involved with different studies on the topic of prayer for our children but this one was so concise and to the point that I really liked it! I think I'm going to print it out and tuck it in my bible. Check out the link, I know you'll love it too!


I read that next Tuesday is National Gas Out day. That's May 15th. I guess we're supposed to refrain from purchasing gas in order to put a dent in the pocket books of the oil companies. Maybe it'll work and maybe it won't but it certainly won't hurt to try. So. I won't be buying gas on May 15th. It would be interesting to see if it has any impact whatsoever. Join me and participate in National Gas Out Day on May 15th.


Allison is home this morning from school with pink eye. She has quite a cold too! Fortunately I had eye drops left over from Becky's pink eye a month or so ago. I know, I know, we shouldn't share prescriptions but I honestly don't think it's a big deal. Allison has a recheck of her ears on Friday so if anything else comes up we'll be headed to the doctors anyway! Check out this picture of Little Miss in her soccer duds. Her shirt says it all!