Thursday, March 15

Birthday Pictures

Pictures from Allison's birthday...


Here she is...all smiles (perched on the coffee table!)

This is the cake I made for the party we had with Allison's friends. She saw this cake in a picture from Becky's 4th birthday and decided she wanted one just like it!
This is the other cake I made for when my parents came down. I love the smile on her face as she gets ready to blow out the candles. Notice she is wearing rainbow wings! Barbie and the Magic of the Rainbow is becoming her new thing.

Here she is 'cleaning' her new dog from Build a Bear with Memere and Pepere looking on.

I took this one outside of Build a Bear. One of the advantages of being at the mall early on a weekday is that I didn't feel too ridiculous taking a picture in the mall!

And this one I put in here because it's so cute. We got Lucy a crab to play with and she looks so funny when she carries it around like this. She LOVES stuffed toys!