Saturday, March 17

What a Difference a Day (or two) Makes!

So here's the scene Wednesday afternoon. It was almost 70 degrees and sunny! Perfect. Allison reassembled the snowman in the front yard. Trust me, there was an entire three section snowman here originally...


Katie and Becky played some ball! Notice the short sleeves and the DISGUSTING black snow pile behind Katie.


Now, here's the scene from this morning. Ed is snow blowing about a foot of snow!

Katie and Allison are playing in the big snow pile at the end of the driveway which is now pure white instead of BLACK!

And Becky is shovelling away on the front porch, where on Wednesday she and Allison were blowing bubbles! Ahhh...winter (?) in New England!

On a TV note; When is America going to wake up and stop voting for Sanjaya on American Idol!?!? The boy is so sissyish I find it difficult to watch him! Perhaps I'm jealous of his hair...NOT! Haley needs to go too! I LOVE Lakisha for the girls and Blake for the guys!

LOST...So Clare and Jack are half siblings, hmmm... And Jack is making nicey nice with the others, hmmm... I think John has a dark side which is being revealed oh so slowly. We'll see.

Amazing Race All Stars... Now the Rob and Amber have been eliminated who will I like!!?? Maybe Uchenna and Joyce.

Tomorrow night Rebecca St. James and Delirious are coming to town. Katie and I are going. Should be a good concert. Katie's friend and her mom are going too.

I made a yummy dinner the other night that even Allison scoffed down! I'll post it soon.