Wednesday, February 21

Nothing in Particular

Blogger finally got tired of me saying I didn't want to upgrade and this morning I had no choice! We'll see if I have any trouble with this new version. I've heard mixed reviews!

So...it's school vacation week. It's Wednesday already and I feel like we haven't done a thing! It's been warm out (40 degrees yesterday) and there's plenty of snow to play in so we've done that. Yesterday we went to a play at the library and we're going to a different play tomorrow at the museum. Katie had a sleepover and Rebecca went to a friend's house and is having a different friend over tomorrow. That's really about it. Today I think we will run some errands, sounds fun doesn't it? Right now the three of them are playing together, very nicely I might add. I thought I was going to loose my mind after snow day number two last week because all they did was bicker!!! Fortunately that seems to have subsided, at least for now.

American Idol: I'm totally, completely hooked. BUT - if I hear one more disco tune or Stevie Wonder song !...

LOST: Interesting. Nice to see some of the puzzle pieces fitting together. Still lots of unanswered questions.

Survivor Fiji: Typical. Even though the show is pretty much the same from season to season I can't stop myself from watching!

Amazing Race Allstars: GO ROB & AMBER!

Uh oh! I hear yelling and loud noises upstairs. Maybe I should check things out. Gotta go.