Wednesday, December 13

Roses


Aren't these roses BEAUTIFUL?? They are my anniversary gift from my husband. There are 14 roses, one for each year of marriage. I remember that my dad used to do that for my mom; one rose for each year. Anyway, I've never seen so much baby's breath in a bouquet. I hope they last a good long while! I love them on the breakfast table, the colors are so Christmasy!

Have you tried the Celestial Seasonings Holiday Teas yet? I LOVE the Candy Cane one. It's a green tea with peppermint, vanilla, and other yummy stuff. It's not for you caffeine junkies though -- it's decaf. I'm also loving the new Peppermint Kisses from Hershey. SO GOOD! There's a cheesecake recipe on the back of the bag that I haven't tried yet but it sounds easy enough and delicious.

We are planning a trip to New York City over spring break. Any suggestions for must see attractions would be VERY appreciated! We'd like to take the girls to American Girl Place, but beyond that we have no real plans. We won't be there the whole week so that will make it tough to see tons of stuff, on the other hand, it'll give us reason to go back! Logistically I'm not sure if we'll be driving there. Our hotel doesn't have parking, wait, I take that back. It does have parking for $48 a day!! I'm going to check into taking the train right into the city. We'll see. Again, any suggestions would be great!

As you can see, I've included a few links this time. I hope they work because I'm not exactly computer savvy and I just pointed and clicked until it seemed to make sense. Check it out.

Rainy and upper 40's today. Not very Christmas like. WE WANT SNOW!!