Thursday, December 7

A Little of This and A Little of That

17 shopping days until Christmas! Hmmm...I feel like I have it together but I'm not sure if I really do. How pathetic is that? I guess I'd better figure it out, huh? Ed and I are going to a snooty snoot party for his work and I have to find something to wear. Not easy. I thought dressy pants and a flouncy, holidayish, different from my usual style shirt. Throw on a few accessories and voila! I don't know. I'm having a hard time with the top part. I bought two pairs of pants at New York and Company, I love NY and Co., but I didn't find a top there. I went to the outlets this morning and went in all the fancy shnancy stores and found nothing. I mean GEESH, not everyone is looking for a turtleneck sweater or a twin set!

Ed and I will celebrate our 14th!! anniversary next Tuesday. WOWZER! I bought him a new wedding band. It's a brushed silver. Pretty basic but he loves it - yes I already gave it to him. Our original bands were, shall we say, economical, by ALL standards. His was completely bent out of shape. He wasn't even wearing it anymore. So now he has a pretty new one. I don't wear my wedding band. A few years ago, Ed got me an anniversary band and I just wear that with my engagement ring and wrap.

I have to admit that I am getting a little hooked on Deal or No Deal. Sad, I know. This is what happens when there is nothing else on TV. I resorted to game shows! I even like 1 vs. 100. The one with William Shatner is too...well, William Shatner is creepy. Amazing Race is good. I'm glad the blondes are GONE! I'm rooting for the model dudes, I think. Survivor is the same as always. I actually like Jonathan. Yul is too goody goody. And who are they going to send to exile island now that Candace is gone? I predict that Ozzie goes all the way - and deservedly so.

Time to go, Little Miss is batting her baby blues at me and telling me how much she loves me. I think she need some lovin'.