Thursday, April 27

Posting Comments

I posted this picture because I love it! Allison was moments old and had been screaming since birth. Doesn't Katie look scared? And the nurse thought it was all pretty funny! Memories...


Time for a soap box moment:
Let me start by saying that I have appreciated the comments that have been posted to my blog so much! It's so encouraging to know that other people have something to say about what I post.
Now for the rest of you...I know several people check out the site, some check it regularly. However, most of you never comment on anything. I would love to hear from you and know some of your thoughts about some of the stuff I've posted. I'm not asking for a novel size comment, just a thought or two. If you don't want your comments out there in cyberspace you can either e-mail me or comment annonymously. My blog is visited an average of 5 times a day so I know it's being read, and I LOVE that it's being read. That's the coolest part of having the blog is knowing folks check it out! So there...'nuf said.
On another note: Katie and Becky's report cards came out yesterday. I'm so proud of them and the way they've adjusted to their new school. Both of them did extremely well. Katie got 5 A's and two B+'s. Becky's report card was graded with 1,2,& 3's, 3 being the highest and she got 95% 3's. What can I say, they are both highly intelligent because of the good genes I passed down to them! Sorry Ed. Seriously, they're both doing great and I'm real proud of them.
Allison is doing great in her swimming class. After only 3 classes she is swimming alone with the bubble on. The first class, she clung to the teacher. The second class, she clung to the teacher while kicking her feet. And this week she let go of the teacher, and used her arms as well as her legs to swim. It's so amazing to me that children so young can be taught to swim! I love to watch the little ones especially! Becky is also swimming and doing well. She is swimming the entire length of the pool on her front and back. And Katie is busy with Soccer. They practice twice a week with one or two games per weekend. She likes it and is getting to know more girls her age. I'm glad for that.
Katie passed out invites to her party. We've already had two RSVP's. She invited somewhere around 15 girls. I'll write more later about that.
Today's weather report: Sunny skies, light wind, high 50's. Everything is blooming like crazy here. I'll try to post some pics of the beautiful Spring blossoms soon.