Tuesday, April 25

Just Some Fun Pictures

Six Flags New England...


Here's Becky, Katie, & Allison waiting in line for our tickets. Wait a minute...is that Allison sitting in her stroller?! Couldn't be!

Allison was waving at me but she didn't know where I was, that's why she's not looking at the camera. Erica and I found a comfy bench seat and enjoyed a few peaceful moments on the carousel.


I don't know this character's name. He's Martian somebody or other. My girls have no idea who the Looney Tunes characters are but Ally was happy to give him a hug anyway. Next time we'll get an autograph book. There are Super Hero characters around the park too.


This is Superman Ride of Steel. Check out the drop. Maximum height is 220 feet and top speed is like 75 mph. The ride lasts over two minutes and the only thing holding you in is a lap bar! The ride also sits next to a river so when you are climbing the steep hill you can look to your left and see nothing but water, I mean nothing but water. Yowser!!!