Thursday, May 27

My New Discovery

New discovery for me today. I enjoy cleaning my house. No, I really mean it. These last few weeks I've worked MUCH less than I have all school year and it's become a whole lot easier to keep up with the constant cleaning that needs to be done. While working it seems that the cleaning gets squished in between the work and the errands that I have to do. Not working allows me to stay on top of things. Therefore, it's more enjoyable. I can run those errands, walk with a friend, do some writing and STILL have a clean house. It's marvelous!

I'm beginning to understand why Ed's dad had a bark collar for this little dog. She tends to get a bit bark happy when we're outside. Today she was going nuts at a BIRD. Silly little dog. I haven't used the collar - don't intend to. Too much trouble. She gets herself under control and, if I'm honest, she cracks me up. She's happy and energetic, playful and sweet. We love her.