Monday, December 15

Our Budding Photographer

We were sitting on the bleachers TRYING to watch Rebecca's first basketball game of the season. Allison had other plans. The plans included whining, whining, and more whining. My bag of tricks got left at home so I dug into the depths of my purse and retrieved the only thing that even remotely resembled a 'toy' - my digital camera. She's five, so I thought she could handle it. I must say that the camera kept her happy for the entire game! Below is a sampling of the action shots she captured during the game...
Becky is the one with white sleeves, behind the girl in red...

In this photo Becky is at the far right.

And here number 5 is Becky.

The game itself didn't keep Allison occupied entirely so she created her own fun - with the camera...


This is Wall-E made out of Fuse Beads. Allison wanted to take some shots of Wall-E and his participation in the game...

Here Wall-E is having a break on the bleachers.

Here he is on the court...

And finally, here he is on Allison boot.
Priceless...