Friday, December 5

Nothing in Particular

Not too much to report today. I've worked quite a bit this week and am finding many parts of my job rewarding. Yesterday I was in Allison's classroom - which is really fun. My lunch break was at the same time as Becky's lunch. I decided I'd rather sit in the noisy lunch room with my sweet girl than in the staff lounge. I asked Becky if she was glad I had lunch with her or if she thought it was weird. She said, "I was really glad you were there, Mom." That did my heart good. How special to be able to spend time with my girls while they're at school. I count it a privilege - one I'm so thankful for.

I finished the fourth book in the Twilight saga this morning. A friend and I are going to see the movie tonight. I can't wait! They'd better start cranking out the sequels to the first film!! As I mentioned before, these books are supposedly geared to teen readers. I found them to be a bit mature to allow Katie to read them, however. Anyway, a must read for adults for sure!!

The Christmas Tree is going up tomorrow. We may go and cut our own this year - maybe. The rest of the inside of the house is decorated just waiting for the guest of honor. My goal for today is to get wreaths in all the windows. That's the job Ed usually does but I don't want to wait!! Plus, he needs to do the outside lights! That'll take long enough.

Have a great weekend!!