Friday, June 27

More Good News!

Today's good news is here. And check out the page it's on - Good News Daily. I'll be checking that one often! I chose this story because it gives me hope that our society's moral compass may not be gone completely and some people really are heroes without ever thinking about what that means. Enjoy.

In other good news: The weather is nice and warm and slightly humid - perfect! Someone is coming to look at our house tomorrow. Allison lost her other bottom tooth. Soccer season is over. Next week we are going to Maine. My house is relatively clean, so are my kids! I could probably come up with a whole bunch more but I'll save them to use as Good News Week continues!

I think I'm going to rent Pete's Dragon tonight for Allison and Becky. They've been listening to a Disney CD with the song "Candle on the Water" by Helen Reddy. They both love it. I think they'll really like the movie. Katie and Ed are going on a scavenger hunt with Katie's youth group tonight so it'll something fun for the rest of us.

Happy Weekend everyone!