Friday, June 20

AHHHH!

Shop Talk: AHHHH! Assignment 9 is packaged and ready to send off in today's mail. What a good feeling to finish up something you've worked so hard on. I also decided it was high time to straighten my 'office'. The word office is a joke in our house because it is literally a cupboard where I've taken over 1 1/2 shelves for my books, file folders, and sample magazines. Lately it's been a MESS. Every time I'd get mail or use a book I'd just stuff it back in the cupboard instead of trying to keep it neat. It's been like that for months. Today my 'office' is neat and tidy once again. I even organized my file folder. Being organized sure does get the creative juices flowing and now I know I will be more likely to pull out my binder to do some market research or peruse some sample magazines. What a good feeling of accomplishment!