Thursday, March 13

Hysterical Blog

If you have not been to the In The Motherhood blog yet, you HAVE to check it out! Hurry! Run! So. Funny. It's HYSTERICAL!

Allison is running a fever today. I hope it's not the beginning of the flu. The nasty, horrible, lasts FOREVER flu. So far it's just low grade with a yucky cough. That's how Ed was a couple of days ago but he's feeling better. Please, please, please, don't let anyone else get sick!

American Idol is, well, dull. Sorry. I'm still a fan, just a bored out of her stinking mind fan. And, oh yay, another week of Lennon/McCartney songs next week. I'm so looking forward to that because, aside from one or two performances, the contestants put me TO SLEEP!

LOST tonight. Still hooked. Can't help it. Not alot of answers still but that's okay. At least it's entertaining!

By the way, can you believe the blogging roll I am on! I don't know what's gotten into me posting so often! Don't get too used to it...