Monday, June 25

A Boating Day

What a beautiful weekend to be out on the lake. We took Lucy with us. I don't think she'd ever been on a boat before. She didn't HATE it but she seemed a little unsure of the whole thing. At one point she seemed to be enjoying herself but overall I think she could take it or leave it. I just wanted to post some of the pics we took.



It's supposed to be Hot and Humid this week. YAY! Can you believe next week is Fourth of July?! I love the 4th. We'll do what we did last year...parade, baseball game, fireworks. This year Ed's brother and his family will be here so that will make it even more fun.
Rebecca is doing basketball camp this week in the morning. I'm so proud of her. She was so OKAY when I dropped her off and left. Those of you who've know Becky for any length of time know how difficult it's been for her to be independent and away from me. She used to cry and carry on and it was very hard for both of us. Even at the beginning of the school year she insisted that I walk her to her class and she was a little weepy. It seems we've turned a corner. I guess it's proof that those difficulties that we think will plague us and our children indefinitely really do work themselves out.