Thursday, May 17

O HAPPY DAY!

O Happy Day! Melinda is out of the running on American Idol! I couldn't be happier that the final two are Blake and Jordin! YAY YAY YAY. Season finale next Wednesday!
We had a tornado watch yesterday. You read right...a tornado watch in New England. I know! I was surprised too! Allison and I were at Becky's school for our Wednesday lunch and recess duty and one of the ladies from the office told me about the watch. Then a few minutes later the principal told me too. I, of course, wanted to know what kind of safety plan the school had in place for this sort of thing. He assured me of the school's severe weather plan and I felt lots better. For a brief nano second I considered whisking Becky out of there and bringing her home with Allison and me but logic returned quickly and she stayed right where she was. Katie's school has not practiced any drills of any sort (other than fire drills which are mandated by the state) and this is concerning to me. I will have to ask some questions and find out why not.
Time to bring Allison to the doctor AGAIN! She is complaining about her ear again and her eyes are red and goopy!!! I'm guessing this may be one of those VIRAL cases where meds just won't work. But, you know as well as I do that I'll be walking out of that office with a different prescription to fill!! Docs and their meds! FRUSTRATING! Not to mention my poor little pickle just doesn't feel good!
We are enjoying a GORGEOUS spring in western MA, I hope you are enjoying spring where you are too!