Wednesday, January 3

Allie's Song

Allison taught us a song yesterday. She learned it at school. It's the first time SHE has taught a song to her sisters, not the other way around! I just got so tickled when she sang it to me. It goes to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot" The words are:

I'm a little penguin, black and white.
Soft and furry, an adorable sight.
I can't fly at all, but I love to swim.
So I waddle to the ocean,
and I dive right in.
So cute! Sometimes I'm so amazed by what she can do. Don't you ever wish you could just freeze your children at the age they are? I do.
If you're not doing anything Saturday night and are in Maine you should go to the Matthew West concert and Portland Pirates game! We love Matthew West. Concert starts at 4:15. Tickets, if they're still available, were $12 for both the concert and game. Check it out!