Monday, August 3

Boring Blah!

Just sitting by the pool watching Allison swim with her friend. Funny how kids can spend such a long time in the pool- even when their lips are blue and you know they're freezing! Ah, youth...

Today is my dad's birthday -- Happy Birthday Dad! I love you tons!

We took the girls tubing this afternoon. I love when my girls all get along with each other. You know, they seem to like being in each other's company; they laugh and giggle like friends; they help one another and try to be accommodating of the others' needs. I love that. Today was like that. Katie and Becky rode the tube together and laughed and had fun. Then Allison joined them and they both were careful and protective of her. It was nice.

I think we're going to Six Flags New England tomorrow. It's supposed to be hot. The park will be scorching! We'll see.

We are enjoying small samples from our garden these days. I've picked numerous snap peas and we've eaten them in salads or plain with ranch dressing. We are finally starting to gather tomatoes. The grape toms are my favorite! I can't wait til a whole bunch of them are ready at the same time and can put them all in a salad! YUM!

Happy Monday!!