Thursday, September 4

Stuff

I only have a few minutes before I need to meet the bus. These last few minutes before the girls get home draaaagg by. I can't wait to see them and hear all about their day. Allison is still loving school and Becky has really resolved to keep her chin up. I'm really proud of both of them. Katie is really liking her homeschool curriculum so far. It's definitely challenging already and I'm especially glad about that! In science this morning she was covering a brief review of science history and early scientists like Isaac Newton. She was impressed that the text talked about how Isaac Newton was a Christian. She said, "Mom, last year we talked ALOT about Isaac Newton and never once did we hear that he believed in Jesus!" YAY for Christ centered, creation view scientists and the curriculums who teach about them!!

I hope you all got to watch Sarah Palin's speech last night. In a word... WOW! She sent some zingers flying straight into the Democratic camp. I was mighty impressed. I'm not going to go on about her attributes or my hopes that our country will vote for her and John McCain to lead our country but I could. And don't even get me started about how I believe it should be mandated that our President should have served in the US military. How can someone with no military ties, background, or training, be the Commander in Chief over our fighting forces?!?! That's enough...

My baby will be home momentarily so I'm off to meet the bus. I sure do miss that little bug. Don't get me wrong, I miss Becky lots and lots too but I've gotten used to her being at school, it's part of the routine. But Little Miss has never spent so much time away from me and I just miss her like crazy.