Sunday, April 20

Random Blah, Blah, Blah

We'll be up BEFORE the crack of dawn tomorrow to head to the big city - New York City, that is. It should take about 3 hours, which isn't bad. I'm running on empty right now so this will likely be a short post so I can get to bed.

Katie has made some new friends in the neighborhood and was outside until 9:30 last night playing flashlight tag. She said it's the most fun she's had in our neighborhood since we've lived here. I'm glad she had fun.

Becky and her friend Hayley are having a blast dressing their American Girl dolls and doing their hair - girly stuff for sure! We are planning to go to American Girl Place tomorrow afternoon. They're both really looking forward to that. So am I!

Allison has her friend next door that she plays with but she always wants to be with her sisters. What they're doing always looks like more fun I guess. It must be tough to be the littlest, youngest one out there when all the kids are playing. The kids are usually pretty good about letting her play with them. But sometimes they want to do their own thing and I try to be considerate of that.

Well. I'm tuckered out. Time to head upstairs and catch a few Z's before the alarm clock goes off at 4:30 a.m.! I won't be posting from NYC so I'll be filling you in on Wednesday.