Thursday, October 26

More LOST Talk

Okay, let's talk LOST. Apparently Desmond can see into the future but he doesn't necessarily seem to understand that. He's a strange cat for sure. Apparently Jack was taken hostage in order to save the life of Henry, Benjamin, leader of the "others" who has a huge tumor on his spine. And apparently Kate loves Sawyer, which I think we knew already, and he loves her. She also loves Jack, I think. Interesting. I liked the pace maker trick the others played on Sawyer. However, I don't like when the show gets so violent and I especially don't like when everyone is dirty! Time for a shower folks!! And for crying out loud, Sawyer needs a haircut! I guess we have two more weeks of new shows and then nothing until February. I hope some of these loose ends that LOST is so famous for are tied up before the long break.


Here's a couple more pictures from our trip. I love this one of the three girls peeking out from around this tree at MGM Studios. And the picture below of Buzz Lightyear with the girls is so cute. Allison LOVES Buzz. She loves Woody too but we didn't get to see him. Lately she wants me to sing the song from Toy Story 2 - Woody's Roundup. I don't know the song so I keep singing "Woody's Roundup" over and over. She doesn't care. She thinks I know all songs.

Cold, cold, cold, here in western MA. Cold I say. Have a great day!