Monday, September 25

Pizza Hut

Here's a funny Allison story...
Yesterday we were all discussing where to get pizza for dinner. Ed wanted Pizza Hut. Katie, Becky and I said we didn't like Pizza Hut. Then little miss pipes up and says, "I don't like Pizza Hut either. I like pizza cold." Didn't we crack up at that!!
We ended up with pizza from Arizona Pizza and Brother Bear 2 for a movie. Let me tell you that Brother Bear 2 was excellent. Nothing objectionable at all. It had elements of Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast, and Little Mermaid. Is Disney running out of original ideas? The movie was still great and we were all quite wrapped up in it. A must see, for sure.
I had a dream last night that I was going to Disney World with my mom. It was a Wednesday and we were leaving that day. All of a sudden I realized that I hadn't packed yet!! Then I couldn't find my plane tickets!! What do you suppose this means? Am I feeling unprepared for our vacation which is fast approacing? I don't think that's it. Who knows. Anyway, funny how a dream can make you panic a bit.
Time to start another busy week. Have a great day!